How can I print using the campus printers, including the ones inside the library?
Please see UIS's detailed instructions on how to print to any of the Law Center's printers, including the ones inside the library.
Please note that the printers, printing software, printing costs and support service are provided by University Information Services (UIS), not by the Law Library. Law Center members should address any questions about printing to UIS at email@example.com. While on campus, please visit the IST Service Desk, McD 152, or call 202-687-4949.
Here we list the most frequently asked printing questions at the Law Library:
- Help? It's my first-time printing! Please follow UIS's instructions for the most detailed information.
- How do I create my PaperCut Web Portal Account? While on the campus SaxaNet WiFi, log into the PaperCut Web Portal with your NetID and Password.
- How do i submit a print job from off-campus? Use the print by email option by sending an attached document to firstname.lastname@example.org (for monochrome printing) or email@example.com (for color printing) from your GU email account.
- How do I submit a print job with a Chromebook? Please use your Georgetown's PaperCut Web Portal account, or use the print by GU email option.
- I've tapped my GoCard on the printer and it's asking for my NetID and Password. Nothing happens. You need to setup a PaperCut Web Portal account before using the printer.
- I've sent my print order, but at the printer, when I tap my GoCard, it states that my email is not valid. Please contact UIS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I've sent my print order but the printer indicates that I have no pending job. Please double check Job Pending Release in your Georgetown PaperCut Web Portal account. If there is none listed, then resubmit your order. Also, you have up to 2 hours to print your job after which you must submit a new print order.
- The printer indicates I have insufficient funds to print my job. Please add money to your GoCard account. If you have money on your GoCard, please contact IST at McD 152 or email@example.com.
- How do I get a refund if my print job was incomplete? Please request a print credit through your PaperCut Web Portal account.
- Are there color printers in the library? Please see the FAQ "Is there color printing in the library?"
Was this helpful? 0 0