Q. I recently graduated from another law school. Can I study for the bar at the Law Library?


Non-GULC law students who have recently graduated (i.e., no longer "currently enrolled") can have access to the Law Library if the purpose is for studying for the Bar and they provide an expired law school ID card. If the ID card does not show them as affiliated with a law school, they will be required to bring a letter from their former home law library that clearly states their name and past law school affiliation.

  • Last Updated Apr 27, 2020
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Erie Taniuchi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0