Q. Can I use any of the other Georgetown libraries on main campus?
Absolutely, Georgetown University Libraries are open to Georgetown Law students with a valid GoCard. You can take the shuttle to main campus.
- Lauinger Library (main campus library) - access to non-legal online databases and research guides
- Dahlgren Medical Library - access to full-text medical journals and databases of medical information
- Bioethics Research Library at Kennedy Institute of Ethics - information about the library and links to ethics and bioethics sites on the web
- Blommer Science Library - access to science databases and other resources
- Woodstock Theological Center Library - information about the library
You can search the main campus libraries collections by selecting "WRLC (Georgetown U. + Consortium)" in our catalog and then filter it by "Georgetown University" as Institution.