Q. How do I send a fax?
- The Office of Career Strategy is available to assist students with the faxing of career-related materials.
- The Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS) is available to assist students with the faxing of public-interest materials.
- The Office of Student Life has a fax machine available for student use during its office hours.
- The Office of Residence Life (Gewirz Student Center) is available to assist Gewirz residents with faxing (8am-11pm).
- Documents saved as or converted into electronic files may be faxed via publicly-available Internet fax service, such as http://www.efax.com.
Additionally, the Xerox machines located in the Law Library should allow for Internet Faxing. To send a fax outside of the Law Center, the patron must first 'dial' 8. The patron must still use his/her GoCard with the machine's reader but no money should be debited.