Q. Where can I find staplers or a hole punch in the library?


We have some basic office equipment, such as staplers and a hole punch in the Loewinger Lounge on the left side of the Williams Reading Room.  screenshot of 2nd floor


  • Last Updated Feb 02, 2018
  • Views 51
  • Answered By Erie Taniuchi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0