Q. Where can I find study aids?
Study aids can clarify confusing concepts and even provide practice questions for your review. A variety of study aids are available and the best one to use depends on your course and individual study habits. Most of these books can be found in the Williams Reading Room Study Aids section (on the left side of the reading room), with older editions in the stacks available for checkout.• Examples & Explanations (practice questions and answers)
• Nutshells (a broad overview of a subject)
• Hornbooks (in-depth treatment with extensive citations)
• Understanding Series (“concise, yet comprehensive”)
• Concepts and Insights (provides a basic theoretical foundation)
• Turning Point (a broad overview similar to Nutshells)
Good luck with your studies!