Q. How can I obtain a book or article from another library?


As a Georgetown Law patron, you may borrow a book that is owned and available for circulation from a Washington Research Library Consortium member. You can request a Consortium Loan Service through the Law Library Catalog.

But you may also request a book or copy of an article through Interlibrary Loan Service where we resort to not only consortium libraries, but also other ILL-participating institutions. For this service, you will need to sign up for an ILL account to make your first request. Full instructions are available here.


  • Last Updated Oct 30, 2018
  • Views 25
  • Answered By Erie Taniuchi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0